Le 17/4/19 à 2:33, Dan Davis a écrit :
+1 isort
-1 black

I think that codestyle checkers are better, because you teach yourself proper style for python.

I'm in a team in which we've enforced Black a bit more than a year ago, and I can tell you that now, everyone code in a blackish style from start. Black is still always executed, but doesn't make any change most of the time. It's just there to enforce the style, for newcomers and if we sometimes make some style mistakes.

A big win here.

[snip]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/23ba5efe-f290-c3d7-e24f-8e109d61efb9%40brice.xyz.
    • ... Adam Johnson
      • ... Florian Apolloner
  • R... 'Ivan Anishchuk' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Josh Smeaton
      • ... 'Ivan Anishchuk' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Josh Smeaton
          • ... Dan Davis
            • ... Tobias Kunze
              • ... Tom Forbes