So, it looks like most of the comments on this PR have happened and been
resolved - unless anyone has any objections, I will merge it in after a
couple more days (just in time for PyCon US).

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1uoyQb_f2fbEaYfDHDgJL-L_oazV74Pa-5gaF8GXiQRoTQ%40mail.gmail.com.