On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 6:15:50 PM UTC+2, matthew.pava wrote:

> Just a thought: If Django were to adopt black (and I'm not saying it
> should), shouldn't it wait until it is out of the beta classification?

Please read the dep:
https://github.com/django/deps/blob/master/draft/0008-black.rst#other-concerns

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/a405204c-50c4-4013-917b-7e1607335a63%40googlegroups.com.
        • ... Paveł Tyślacki
        • ... 'Laurens A. Bosscher' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
          • ... J. Pic
          • ... Christian González
            • ... Aymeric Augustin
              • ... jacob . rief