I've added a PR here https://github.com/django/django/pull/12159

I'd appreciate if someone can give it a look, it's been a while since I've
done any front end dev so there are probably nicer ways to do it.

I'm also getting a test failure, and I don't quite understand how my code
could have caused it, so would also appreciate some help debugging that if
it's possible.

Cheers,
Tom