Hey everyone,

I didn’t get selected for GSoC, but I would like to sincerely thank this
community for guiding me and helping me get involved in open source.
Especially, Simon and Carlton for solving my doubts about the ORM.

I hope to improve myself and will definitely try again next year. I still
aim to work on refactoring ORM to work with ModelState.

Thanks
Sanskar