Hi!

A while back I opened a pull request on this topic and there is no updates
on the my request for a while. I know people might be busy and not having
time to review but I'm sending this mail hoping to bring the pull request
back up and not die on github. I think supporting "JSON lines" is a small
feature which can be very useful for many people.

pull request: https://github.com/django/django/pull/12267
ticket: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/30190
previous discussion:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/django-developers/MMm1AGS2Ibg