You're absolutely right, except that I'm not trying to contribute a datepicker
in Django, i'm not trying to make a reusable datepicker, I'm just trying to
change the tag name as easily as I can change the tag attributes because it's
now a valid W3C standard.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/81vl2BTOsbnntPid7ZPm5OBKabIQzSx1zIPhcUdK-hNKepuSgitsatcV02e7IX9M0sAsVGaHnlpJ4vlQfeCdPXc1zVd8rD-Zb6Ti-UdU0_c%3D%40protonmail.com.
  • ... Adam Johnson
    • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
      • ... Adam Johnson
        • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
          • ... Carlton Gibson
            • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... Carlton Gibson
              • ... Tim Graham