Hi everyone,
I am Muskan and am very new to this community however not that new to
django itself. Contributing to django is something I would really like to
do, and I might also be participating in GSoc for the same.

I have an vague idea of what I want to fix, because I myself have used
django and just want to add things as a developer that I would've wanted as
a user. So my question is understanding based around this idea of mine.

*I want to know what functionality already exists that makes it easier to
directly load a large data set into a django model from a CSV file (going
with the simplest format or now).* When I had to do it as a user it took me
quite a while and was a lot more complicated than I had expected, after
being used to smooth transitions with load data. I could not find any
better methods to do it, if there indeed exists no other methods, this is
something I would like to work on.... So this is just to confirm if my
research was thorough enough (very possibly wasn't).

Thank you! I'm excited to begin helping out!