Hi,

On Dec/16/2020, Muskan Vaswan wrote:

> LogEntry which are used in the templates already. Note that this is the
> most basic draft just to give an idea of what I’m trying to say. About
> having 1000 rows, we will have to reach a consensus to put an upper limit
> to the number of rows that can be encapsulated into one. I would suggest

If this was done it would be nice to see something like:
"Deleted 15 items"
"Deleted 515 items"
"Deleted more than 1000 items" (if it deleted more than 1000 if 1000 is
the upper limit)

So it's informative, correct and should not be a database killer. I
haven't checked recently the datamodel but to avoid the COUNT I think
that it can be done with a query, slicing it to limit+1 (to force a
LIMIT in the SQL) and if there are limit+1 elements then say "Deleted
more than..." or probably some other way that I haven't thought now :-)

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat