We may pass initial Model admin form parameters using URL, visit
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/ref/contrib/admin/#django.contrib.admin.ModelAdmin.get_changeform_initial_data

for more details.
#26607 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/26607> introduces a hook to
customize the initial parameters or kwargs for Django admin inline
formsets. As per the discussion on the ticket and on the respective PR
<https://github.com/django/django/pull/13722>, It seems that adding a
function to initialize formset parameters from the URL would be complex.
The purpose of starting this discussion is to have some good suggestions to
implement the same and also to confirm that whether we shall implement such
function or not.