Hi Anath,

Did you see the Wiki page on GSoC?
https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2021

Let us know if you have any specific questions after reading that, and the
below links I send to everyone who asks about contributing!

Thanks,

Adam

---

There are many different ways to contribute to Django - the forum,
blogging, translating, documenting, writing code, and more. Our
Contributing Guide can help you get started with many of these:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/internals/contributing/

If you’re looking to work with the code base (for documentation or code),
check out the “Advice for New Contributors” section:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/internals/contributing/new-contributors/
. Then see if you can work through the “Writing Your First Patch” tutorial:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/intro/contributing/ .

If you get stuck or have questions, post back here or in the “Mentorship”
section on the forum:
https://forum.djangoproject.com/c/internals/mentorship/10

--
Adam