I think it's unclear to me what you mean by "support for bootstrap".

Bootstrap is, after all, a CSS library [with some JS tools for complex widgets].

It looks like the syntax example you gave supports specifying classes [and
likely other attributes] on elements, so using Bootstrap with that is a matter
of including the CSS file, and adding the classes.

--
Curtis