I do not have a django-admin project and using django views (along with
other django submodules) in my python app, so, i do not have a directory
structure like django projects has and I never had a templates directory in
my app. The way we configured it, serving from templates directory is out
of the question.

I want to know, if there's an easy solution in making django take a
template_name as (django.views.generic.base).TemplateView.template_name
that is (simply said) outside the templates directory.

TIA
Regards,
Sharif