Hi all,

Is the Pause/Break key still a thing on Windows keyboards? My new Surface 4
doesn't even have such a key and I think this applies to many new Windows
keyboards as well.

I ask because the runserver.py command
<https://github.com/django/django/blob/ca9872905559026af82000e46cde6f7dedc897b6/django/core/management/commands/runserver.py>currently

has `CTRL-BREAK` if Windows32 or `CONTROL-C` for everything else, like
Mac/Linux. Seems this could be just standardized to `CONTROL-C` no?

-Will