Hi folks,

I'm future new contributor (I hope so) and I'm facing a problem.

I add tests for a ticket (#27694
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27694>) which are PostgreSQL tests
case. I've run all the tests in the postgres_tests file and I got failures
but it's not linked to my additional tests. I've got same failures without
them.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do:
Submit my contribution and create a bug ticket ?  Something else?

Note: I don't understand completely what's happening to fix those tests.

Happy to get the right direction.

Best regards,