Hi Ath

In my experience the analytics that website operators are interested in
varies vastly between projects. There are also many competing popular
solutions.

I don't think we'd include any analytics package inside Django at this
point. But I don't mean to discourage you, it could be a good project for
you to learn from developing as a third party package.

—Adam