Hi,

I don't think anyone doing the Chinese translations reads this mailing list.

You could submit the change yourself on Transifex. The instructions for
getting started are here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/localizing/

Maybe you'll also find some other ways to contribute to the docs!

Thanks,

Adam