Hi all,

Black 22.1.0 has just been released
https://github.com/psf/black/releases/tag/22.1.0

It seems the time has come to put DEP 0008 into practice and "run
Black on the entire Django code repository and make a single commit".

Ciao,
Paolo

--
Paolo Melchiorre

https://www.paulox.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAKFO%2Bx6dZAw7ftsGvJOV5crHazXLW4RST_t26JDHFcqA1uNXEA%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Pre... Paolo Melchiorre
    • ... Mariusz Felisiak
      • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Markus Holtermann
      • ... Paolo Melchiorre
        • ... Mariusz Felisiak
          • ... Paolo Melchiorre