No, there is not currently a way in Django to declare such constraints. You
can always create them in a migration using the RawSQL operation, then rely
on them in your code.

This blog post relates to custom relationships which would allow you to
model them, I think:
https://schinckel.net/2021/07/14/django-implied-relationship/