Hi Maciej,

You can already customize the cookie name via a setting. What this request
is asking is customization based on the request object which is not that
common. Did you check that you configured your applications correctly to
use different cookie names
(https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.0/ref/settings/#session-cookie-name)?

> I wonder if using a Django project code name as part of session cookie
for new projects would have a potential to be considered as an accepted
feature.

has not been considered (as far as I know) and is something I'd be strongly
against.

Cheers,
Florian