Hi everyone,

I am pleased to report that we've completed the extended approval process for
DEP 12, which was needed since it was a governance change. Both the Technical
Board and the DSF Board voted to not require a vote from the membership on the
change, so it is now officially adopted and I will begin implementation
immediately (which is mostly going to be renaming things).

Thanks everyone for your comments and help refining this DEP! You'll be hearing
more from myself or one of the other Steering Council members soon about our
first proper "call for feature proposals", as it'll be timed right after the
4.2 feature freeze in January.

Andrew