Hi !
I use Ruff as my primary Linter for all my Python Projects.
https://github.com/charliermarsh/ruff

It's very fast and powerful, so I thought I could try it on Django Code.
With all options activated, Django is scanned in less than 1 second.
Here's the Configuration with all detected errors types ignored.
https://github.com/django/django/compare/main...obi-jerome:django:Ruff

What do you think ?
Is it done the proper way ?