Actually, I attempted to forge POST requests on Django with disabled CSRF
protection – and failed.
Maybe I wasn't creative enough, but modern browsers do indeed have a good
protection against this attack vector.
I therefore welcome this proposal, unless someone can show how to bypass
this protection.
– Jacob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/2b349cdb-7502-4d6d-b299-cf62e1edc265n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Dro... 'Ryan Hiebert' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Jacob Rief
    • ... Curtis Maloney
      • ... Jacob Rief
        • ... Jure Erznožnik