On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 10:21:20 AM UTC+2 Adam Johnson wrote:

One question though, how will we support projects that are served at
multiple domains? Would Django only support the "main" site through
BASE_URL and require you to perform URL construction for other domains as
required?

As usual it depends (tm) :D As long as `reverse` keeps generating URLs
without a host then we'd only use BASE_URL as a fallback in certain cases
where no request is available. In the longrun I'd love to support something
along the lines of
https://werkzeug.palletsprojects.com/en/2.2.x/routing/#werkzeug.routing.Subdomain
 and
then `reverse` would probably be able to generate the proper URLs. But yes,
there are certainly many things to think about.