Can you link to the ticket?
אורי
u...@speedy.net

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 5:28 PM Mohamed El-Kalioby <mkali...@mkalioby.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I’ve opened this issue on the issue tracker, and was asked to post here
> for the sake of discussion.
>
> In SaaS product, we have set of organizations (customers), each
> organization is working under its own subdomain under the SaaS domain, and
> each is completely independent. Each organization will have a super user
> who shall have access to the Django admin to edit their organization
> objects. Currently, Django admin only shows the objects which belong to the
> SITE_ID even with setting the default_manager to the current_site manager
> and enabling the sites middleware.
>
> I think this behavior is misleading and Django admin shall support sites
> app, so what do you think?
>
> Best regards
> Mohamed ElKalioby
>
>> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFJxxNcteC-sA5%3Db1JCjMg4bAOgNsd%3DHrzwb152SjOhnZQRC4g%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFJxxNcteC-sA5%3Db1JCjMg4bAOgNsd%3DHrzwb152SjOhnZQRC4g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CABD5YeH34ivmtsf0Lm4WLkGcsRnL6GNDAKXZEJBMYhwdc-UudA%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Fel... Mariusz Felisiak
    • ... Natalia Bidart
      • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
      • ... Paolo Melchiorre
        • ... Mariusz Felisiak
      • ... Natalia Bidart
        • ... Mariusz Felisiak