Hello everyone,

While working on my project, I found that the admin login view does not
respect the REDIRECT_LOGIN_URL
<https://github.com/django/django/blob/f6629ee2c986d3bf59b4c1b3058f370a00bdc573/django/contrib/admin/sites.py#L427-L431>.

This could be design decision that I am overlooking (because admin is a
special case?).

In my limited time, I couldn't find a related discussion for this on
Django's trac or GitHub repository (PRs). Hence, I wanted to confirm before
opening a issue on trac.

Regards,
Gagan Deep