Hi,
     After trying the point 6 of the Workflow, I got a copy a doc with only
a little words are in Chinese, since the index had already translated.
    I try this by the steps described bolow, maybe you can help me check
whether there exist a mistake.

    1. At `/home/dogify/django-doc`, git
clone https://github.com/django/django-docs-translations.git and switch to
the branch stable/2.0.x;
    2. `cd` to the dir `django-docs-translations` and run `python
manage_translations.py fetch -l zh_Hans`, then run `make translations`;
    3. At `/home/dogify/django-doc`, git
clone https://github.com/django/django.git and switch to the branch
stable/2.0.x.
    4. `cd` to the dir `~/django-doc/django/docs/`, created a symbolic link
named `locale` pointing to
`~/django-doc/django-docs-translations/translations`;
    5. After runing `make html LANGUANGE=zh_Hans`, I saw the following info:

(djangodev) dogify@dogify-ubuntu:~/django-doc/django/docs$ make html
LANGUAGE=zh_Hans sphinx-build -b djangohtml -n -d _build/doctrees -D
language=zh   . _build/html Running Sphinx v1.7.1 loading translations
[zh]... done Change of translator for the djangohtml builder. Change of
translator for the json builder. loading pickled environment... done
building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are out of date building
[djangohtml]: targets for 401 source files that are out of date updating
environment: [config changed] 400 added, 0 changed, 1 removed reading
sources... [100%] topics/testing/tools
looking for now-outdated files... none found pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done preparing documents... done writing output...
[100%] topics/testing/tools                                    generating
indices... genindex py-modindex highlighting module code... [100%]
unittest.suite                                writing additional pages...
search copying images... [ 70%]
ref/contrib/admin/_images/adding-actions-to-the-modeladcopying images... [
75%] topics/testing/_images/django_unittest_classes_hierarchcopying
images... [ 95%]
ref/contrib/admin/_images/actions-as-modeladmin-methodscopying images...
[100%] intro/_images/admin06t.png                              copying
static files... done copying extra files... done dumping search index in
Chinese (code: zh) ... done dumping object inventory... done writing
templatebuiltins.js... build succeeded. The HTML pages are in _build/html.
Build finished. The HTML pages are in _build/html.
It seems I successed, but the local doc was still in English.

在 2018年3月17日星期六 UTC+8下午4:20:08,claudep写道: