On 14.3.2018 10:34, Vláďa Macek wrote:
> On 14.3.2018 10:25, Claude Paroz wrote:
>> Le 14. 03. 18 à 09:44, HuanCheng Bai a écrit :
>>> May be we need the transifex staff help us change language code form
>>> zh_CN to zh_Hans.
>> Good luck :-)
>>
>> You can try, but I think there are better ways to spend your time.
>>
>> Claude
>
> A subtle message from the subspace comm detected... :-)
>

> Today I had an idea to tackle'n'review the stuff on Transifex. After
> waiting 10 times 4 seconds to switch between individual messages I left...

To clarify, I was on
https://www.transifex.com/django/django/translate/#cs/core/25257942?reviewed=no
to review messages.

Switching between messages on the left pane (by mouse click or using
Ctrl-down) can take 2+ seconds each, then to Review each it takes another
2+ secs. The delays are not stable, sometimes switching takes one second,
still noticeable.

Sadly, it is not possible to press Ctrl-D (mark as reviewed) and Ctrl-down
advance before the middle pane loads because the Review is not marked then.
That irritates a bit.

For me as a user it is evident that the Transifex developers prove
significant effort to make the app very usable with clever features.
Although I'd wish the most frequent everyday operations are super quick. In
best case without any synchronous AJAX requests.

In my opinion, it would also be nice for Ctrl-D to advance to the next
message automatically. Also, I'd expect the number of AJAX requests can be
reduced overall and in this case too.

Thanks for listening! :-)

Vlada