Hi,

I think there are several translation issues within contrib.admin version
3.0.3 that where not been present in 2.2.9.

The German translation files (.po) have not been changed, but the Python
code did.
Now the msgids no longer match.

Example from options.py file:

3.0.3
msg = _('%(name)s with ID “%(key)s” doesn’t exist. Perhaps it was
deleted?') % {
2.2.9
msg = _("""%(name)s with ID "%(key)s" doesn't exist. Perhaps it was
deleted?""") % {

Note that the quotation marks within the text itself have changed.

I have never contributed anything to Django before, so maybe I just don't
know how the process works.