Hi,

I found a mistake in the French localization while reading. I intend to
continue reading documentation and may find and fix mistakes along the way.

I'm a web developer with about three years of experience. Out of these
three years, two years and a half were in a company specialized in online
language learning, with more than 30 interface languages available and more
than 20 learning languages. We didn't use the same technology stack as
Django but it may be relevant, who knows.

Regards,

Adrien Horgnies