Hello Moemen,

I am new to django-oscar as well. I think linked products can be
implemented using the 'parent' property in the AbstractProduct class. Every
product should have the 'parent' property because it is set
in AbstractProduct.
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.io/en/releases-1.5/topics/modelling_your_catalogue.html

Taxes are implemented in product.strategy.partner. You need to overload the
partner app, particularly the strategy.py file and the Selector class. You
may save some time using the Structured class like so:

class Selector(Structured):
    pass

You then need to define how you want to implement taxes with
pricing_policy(). I think this should help you.

If anyone wants to correct me, please do so.

Best,

Ryan
Web Developer, Findsome & Winmore
https://findsomewinmore.com/our-team/ryan-harrigan/