I apologize. I was mistaken with the syntax of Selector. Use the code below
and modify the necessary methods in the Structured class.
Once again, if I am mistaken, please let me know

class Selector(object):

    def strategy(self, request=None, user=None, **kwargs):
        """
        Return an instanticated strategy instance
        """
        return Structured(request)

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Ryan Harrigan <rharri...@findsomewinmore.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-oscar/CAG1d5P4AW33AKjTZuRt9Wa%2BdPJ-wg3Xxf_O6u3uRa6Z7s8%3DcYw%40mail.gmail.com.