I have the following problem, the code can be found here:

I am mounting a DefaultRouter at /api/, constructed as follows:

# construction
ROUTER = routers.DefaultRouter(schema_title='Flowcelltool API')

# mounting
    url(r'^api/', include(rest_api_urls.ROUTER.urls)),

The browsing through the HTML Web api works nicely. However, the generated
coreapi schema does not create links relative to /api but just does

What am I doing wrong?

"Django REST framework" group.
to django-rest-framework+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.