#28219: Paginator warning about unordered object should include stack trace
------------------------------------------+------------------------
               Reporter:  Denise Mauldin  |          Owner:  nobody
                   Type:  Uncategorized   |         Status:  new
              Component:  Uncategorized   |        Version:  1.11
               Severity:  Normal          |       Keywords:
           Triage Stage:  Unreviewed      |      Has patch:  0
    Needs documentation:  0               |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0               |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0               |
------------------------------------------+------------------------
 I just updated from 1.10 to 1.11 and I get a ton of these
 UnorderedObjectListWarnings when running my tests.  However, I have no
 idea where they're coming from, so I'm going through and searching for
 `filter` in my codebase and adding an `order_by` on the end of it.  This
 is a quite annoying process and would be helped if the warning returned a
 stack trace of where it was being called from.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28219>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/056.34679586c5f4f4cbca82d55b0fa4c4e0%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to