#28216: Add next_page to LoginView
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  ThinkChaos      |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  New feature     |                   Status:  new
    Component:  contrib.auth    |                  Version:  1.11
     Severity:  Normal          |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  auth,LoginView  |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0               |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0               |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0               |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by ThinkChaos):

 Yes I have, the issue with that is when `redirect_authenticated_user =
 True`, `dispatch` also has redirect logic.
 No I don't. It's mostly for symmetry with `LogoutView` so that I have
 redirects in the same view file, and not in the settings.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28216#comment:2>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/068.703e5fbf98d5d85d101d0a34349d3fea%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to