#27449: Make django.utils.translation.trans_real.get_supported_language_variant
public API
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Iacopo Spalletti | Owner: Sebastian
| Sangervasi
Type: New feature | Status: assigned
Component: | Version: 1.10
Internationalization |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 1 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 1 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Sebastian Sangervasi):
* has_patch: 0 => 1
Comment:
I have submitted a pull request:
[https://github.com/django/django/pull/8682]
I followed procedure for the creation of new tests and all tests pass.
However, I had some questions about how tests are being done for
translation. I'm going to ask these these questions on the pull request,
but I can move them here if that is preferred.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27449#comment:8>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/063.05fe55704a7dbd224b66b780643746ec%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.