#27449: Make django.utils.translation.trans_real.get_supported_language_variant
public API
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Iacopo Spalletti     |                    Owner:  Sebastian
                                     |  Sangervasi
         Type:  New feature          |                   Status:  assigned
    Component:                       |                  Version:  1.10
  Internationalization               |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                       |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  1                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Sebastian Sangervasi):

 * owner:  Iacopo Spalletti => Sebastian Sangervasi


Comment:

 This seems to have gone unattended for four months, so I worked on it as a
 first contribution. I have a pull request ready to go, so I'm going to
 claim this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27449#comment:7>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/063.07d0b2adc97d5801371d3deece7b3765%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to