#28556: resolve of i18n_patterns does not match default language paths with
prefix_default_language=False
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  nielsole             |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug                  |                   Status:  new
    Component:                       |                  Version:  1.11
  Internationalization               |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  i18n, reverse        |             Triage Stage:
                                     |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Description changed by nielsole:

Old description:

> I believe this to be a follow-up of #27402
>
> ### urls.py
> urlpatterns += i18n_patterns(
>     url(r'^', include('main.urls', namespace="main")),
>     prefix_default_language=False)
> ###
>

> Now in a custom tag I try to resolve the URL(e.g. '/login/',
> '/en/login/'). This fails if the path is not prefixed(e.g. '/login/'):
> ### my_custom_tag
> path = context['request'].path
> url_parts = resolve(path) # raises 404
> ###
>

> My version: 1.11.4
> Sorry for the brief bug report, but my laptop is running out of battery
> and I don't have a charger

New description:

 I believe this to be a follow-up of #27402

 ### urls.py

 {{{
 urlpatterns += i18n_patterns(
    url(r'^', include('main.urls', namespace="main")),
    prefix_default_language=False)
 }}}



 Now in a custom tag I try to resolve the URL(e.g. '/login/',
 '/en/login/'). This fails if the path is not prefixed(e.g. '/login/'):
 ### my_custom_tag

 {{{
 path = context['request'].path
 url_parts = resolve(path) # raises 404
 }}}

 The URL of course exists as it is the current URL directly from the
 context.


 My version: 1.11.4
 Sorry for the brief bug report, but my laptop is running out of battery
 and I don't have a charger

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28556#comment:1>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.4ad693bfe7b7eedd64c1a2d2875b8040%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to