Hi Russ,

Indeed, my investigations have lead me to #14025 which fixed the major issue.

If I remember correctly the corrupted file part was due to the fact that I was
still using an "old style" fixture filename - ie <name>.json instead of
<name>.<database name>.json with data on both databases.
If you find it useful, I can investigate further about this message and make a
patch in order to output an appropriate message.

Regards,
Xavier.