Hello everybody.

I wrote a web application using Django. On server side I wrote also a
python script that runs as a deamon. The script is threaded and uses
the model I wrote for Django to access the postgres DB. Now i found a
thing I'm not able to solve: each thread waiting on a TCP socket opens
also a connection to postgresql.

Is there a way to have a multi-threaded deamon that opens only one
connection? I'm quite sure I'm going on with a stupid error but during
this last months I was not able to solve it.

Thanks in advance
christian f.