Welcome to the community, and congratulations on putting your best foot forward!

I am certain that your non-confrontational tone and obvious appreciation for
all the hard work done for free by volunteers has endeared you to all of us.

One minor suggestion: In the community, we like to see people who identify room
for improvement step up and volunteer their own time to fix the things they
want fixed. Do you have any spare time?

Shawn