On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM, km <srikrishnamo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The docs say we can have multiple child templates extending the parent
> template. But then how to render multiple  child templates in one call ?
>
> regards,
> KM

I don't think the docs say that. Each call to render a template takes
the name of a single template, which can extend a single template,
which in turn can extend another template.

Template extension allows you to build one big template by reading in
the child template and inserting the named blocks into the
corresponding blocks in the parent template, producing one large
template. You can't render multiple templates at once.

Cheers

Tom