Hi!

Using geodjango at home on ubuntu everything is ok.
but im trying to install it on winXP on my work
and have some problems with lib geos.
Ive installed PostGis.I wrote some code like this:

from django.conf import settings
settings.configure(GEOS_LIBRARY_PATH=r'c:\Python27\DLLs
\libgeos-3-2-2.dll')

where i define my geos path and i have an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\workspace\DjProj\src\DjProj\way
\views.py", line 5, in <module>
    from django.contrib.gis.geos import fromstr, fromfile
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\gis\geos
\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from django.contrib.gis.geos.geometry import GEOSGeometry,
wkt_regex, hex_regex
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\gis\geos
\geometry.py", line 14, in <module>
    from django.contrib.gis.geos.coordseq import GEOSCoordSeq
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\gis\geos
\coordseq.py", line 9, in <module>
    from django.contrib.gis.geos.libgeos import CS_PTR
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\gis\geos
\libgeos.py", line 97, in <module>
    geos_version = lgeos.GEOSversion
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ctypes\__init__.py", line 366, in __getattr__
    func = self.__getitem__(name)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ctypes\__init__.py", line 371, in __getitem__
    func = self._FuncPtr((name_or_ordinal, self))
AttributeError: function 'GEOSversion' not found

i do undersand that it is the problem with ctypes but how can i export
this function?
libgeos_c-1.dll  is in the same folder