So... that's a no, then?

I mean, about the question I asked.  You know, the "is there an IDE +
FTP program" question?

Although, to assuage everyone's concerns:

-- I do have a development site that I use to test any significant
changes before I put them on the live site. The point that I was
trying to make was that I *like* being about to upload the changes
(which I've already tested on the development site) as I'm going
along, from within the same program that I'm coding in.  Also, in DW
I'm able to have several files all open at once, each in a separate
tab.  And, if I want to look at a different file (either on the local
site or the remote site), the folder tree is right there so I can open
up whatever I want without having to switch programs.
-- The "live" site is pretty much my personal playground, so if I
accidentally break something for a few minutes it doesn't really
matter.
-- I *do* do a very simple kind of version control, where I save a
numbered copy of the major site files whenever I've made changes and
I've got a stable, working site. I've looked into Subversion and Git
and, believe me, they would be way overkill for my little projects.
-- I exercise regularly and eat all my vegetables.
-- I would rather poke my eyes out than use vim.

:-)  Karen