Hi,

I'm running into an error when doing a syncb on a clean DB during the
installation of the auth system.

I get the normal prompt "You just installed Django's auth system,
which means you don't have any superusers defined.  Would you like to
create one now? (yes/no):" and answer yes.

But when the user is created, I get a django.db.utils.DatabaseError:
(1146, "Table 'x.x_userprofile' doesn't exist"), because the
userprofile table from my app hasn't been created yet.

This must be a common problem, but I can't find a recommendation on
how to deal with it.  What's the right thing to do?

Thanks,

Malcolm