I have a view that subclasses uses django.views.generic UpdateView.
In my template, I'm trying to access a form field's required
property.  For example:

{% for field in form %}
   {{ field.required }}
{% endfor %}

Nothing outputs when the template is rendered.  Does the "required"
attribute not get populated when using the class-based UpdateView
generic view?  I'm assuming that is correct, just looking for
confirmation as to yes, it's supposed to work like that.  Any reason
why this would not be an included attribute?

These documentation for the new class-based views seems very vague
ATM.

Keith