Hey all,

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around querying multiple tables
with relations between them.
I'm writing an (cms-like) app that will use an existing mysql
database. I modeled that, got my code up and running and am now in the
process of trying to retrieve and submit data to it.
Here is an example of my model:

class Author(models.Model):
    authorid = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True,
db_column='AuthorID')
    firstname = models.CharField(max_length=96,
db_column='FirstName')
    lastname = models.CharField(max_length=96, db_column='LastName')
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'Author'
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.middleinitials

class Documentrevision(models.Model):
    docrevid = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True,
db_column='DocRevID')
    documentid = models.IntegerField(db_column='DocumentID')
    submitterid = models.IntegerField(db_column='SubmitterID')
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'DocumentRevision'
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.documenttitle

Now, for every documentid I retrieve I want to find it's firstname and
lastname. Authorid relates to submitterid in this case.
Can someone help me on my way on how to accomplish this?

Many thanks,
Michel