Oops slip of the mouse there :-)

I've tried setting up the relations before like my previous post.
But then when I want to fetch data with, for example:
   some_thing = Documentrevision.objects.filter(some_filter criteria)
and then use it in my form like this:

There is no data while I expected it to follow the relation back to
the Author table..