I'm learning Django by following the turorials in Django 1.0 Website
Development by Ayman Hourieh. I've been banging my head for a while on
this and I know it's probably something really simple that I'm
missing.

I'm using the following form:

class BookmarkSaveForm(forms.Form):

        share = forms.BooleanField(
                label=u'Share on the main page',
                required=False
        )

So when the form displays fine, but when I check the checkbox and
submit the form I get the following for form.cleaned_data:

{'share': False}

Shouldn't I be seeing "'share': True", not "'share': False"? Or am I
understanding this incorrectly?