On 27-08-11 17:22, Karen Tracey wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Reinout van Rees <rein...@vanrees.org
<mailto:rein...@vanrees.org>> wrote:

    Only, with this 1.3 change django's 1.2's automatic serving of the
    media_url stuff has gone the way of the dodo.

Django 1.2 never did automatic serving of media_url, you always had to
configure that manually if you wanted it.

You're right. My mistake was that django-staticfiles 0.2.0 *did* also serve the media files in addition to "its" staticfiles. The staticfiles that's in django 1.3 now doesn't do that anymore. That's why I was wondering :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/